OFTC Sandersville Campus Reno, Sandersville, GA

An 28,388 SF Overhaul for OFTC

The Design-Build team of Hussey Gay Bell/Garbutt Construction provided full design and construction services for this project. Project scope consisted of the extensive renovation of the North Campus main building to create a Student Affairs Center featuring an Administrative Services Area, an improved Bookstore and Student Center and general-purpose classrooms for program expansion. Of the 28,388 SF retrofit, approximately 9,406 SF or 33% required renovation included demolition of existing walls, construction of new interior walls and an additional outside entry to the college. The remaining 18,982 SF or 67% required minor updates to paint, wallpaper and flooring.

OFTC Sandersville Campus Reno
Sandersville, GA

In 2014, Hussey Gay Bell completed the $3.5M renovation of OFTC’s North Campus, while anticipating the client’s needs and desires as well as keeping the fast-tracked project on schedule and within budget.