From tunnels, conveyance, collection, distribution & storage to drinking water treatment and supply, wastewater treatment, reuse water designs and horizontal directional drilling, the firm has a history of designing innovative and world-record-setting projects and then doing what tried and true design firms do best, breaking our own records.
For over 60 years, Hussey Gay Bell has been designing water resources projects – thousands of projects ranging from 50 – 7,000 GPM pump stations, 500+ miles of collections including force mains 2-48” and gravity sewer 8-54” to 400+ miles of water mains ranging from 2-48” and 50+ wastewater treatment plants ranging from 0.098 to 27 MGD. Not to mention, we have successfully designed more significant horizontal directional drilling projects than any firm in the region – subaqueous lines up to 36” drilled under sensitive coastal watersheds, marshes and under recreational rivers and lines drilled under active highways, railways and bridges. We keep the region moving through smart design while improving system reliabilities through resilient design.
- Gravity Sewer Mains – New Construction, Extensions, Rehab
- Sewer Force Mains – New Construction, Extensions, Rehab
- Water Transmission Force Mains – New Construction, Extensions, Rehab
- Horizontal Directional Drills
- Deep Tunnels
- Regional Pump Stations – New Construction, Upgrades And Rehab
- Greenfield Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Expansions And Rehab
- Biosolids Upgrades To Existing Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Water Treatment Plant Expansions And Rehab
- Elevated Water Storage Tanks