Hussey Gay Bell has an immediate opening in our Greenville Office for a Water/Wastewater project engineer with a minimum of 3 years of related experience. Candidate should have previous design experience with water distribution systems, wastewater collection, pump station and force mains. Experience with planning, permitting, design and construction of municipal water and wastewater pipelines is a plus. Candidate should be able to create design drawings in AutoCAD and be familiar with modeling software such as WaterCAD.
- Project coordination with the Owner and other disciplines necessary to produce the project.
- Design of the water / wastewater facility.
- Lead regulatory permitting effort.
- Preparing engineering calculations.
- Produce plans and specifications.
- Assist with resolution of construction issues and conducting site observations.
Candidate shall, at a minimum, possess:
- BS in Civil Engineering from an ABET-accredited institution.
- EIT with ability to obtain PE license within 24 months.
- Effective planning, scheduling and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and WaterCAD.
- Positive attitude and desire to learn.
- On track to obtain E.I.T. within 12 months
Why Hussey Gay Bell?
Hussey Gay Bell is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug-Free Workplace and E-Verify participant with offices in Savannah, Statesboro, Atlanta and Blue Ridge, Georgia; Charleston, Columbia and Greenville, South Carolina; and Nashville, Tennessee. The firm’s emphasis of work is in the government, education, healthcare, industrial, transportation, water and commercial/residential markets. Ranked as an ENR Southeast Top Design Firm, we offer a flexible work schedule including 1/2 day Fridays; competitive health, dental and life insurance; financial and retirement benefits including 401 (k) and competitive compensation; personal PTO time off; professional development opportunities and community engagement.