Hussey Gay Bell is currently accepting applications for the position of Survey Crew Member. The successful candidate will work with a team of professionals to complete a wide variety of survey projects. Projects may include boundary surveys, topographic surveys, wetland surveys, route surveys, construction layout and other types of surveys as clients require. This position will be filled by a results-oriented individual that is self-motivated and willing to learn new skills. Previous surveying experience is not required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to work outside in varying types of weather conditions and environments.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to pass drug screening.
- Clean driving record required.
Interested applicants should send resume in PDF format to [email protected] referencing the position of interest.