Location: This position can be located in any of the following offices – Savannah, GA; Atlanta, GA; Charleston, SC; or Columbia, SC
Position Summary: Hussey Gay Bell is seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator who will be directly responsible for hands on production of proposals and presentation materials and involvement in all marketing aspects for the firm. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, self-motivated and collaborative person with 5-8 years of experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry and a degree in marketing, liberal arts, journalism, communications or related field. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud programs is critical. The Senior Marketing Coordinator will report to the Director of Marketing & Business Development for the firm and work closely with technical staff throughout the firm’s six regional office locations. This position is open to candidates who have the ability to work in office in any of our locations in Georgia and South Carolina including Savannah, Atlanta, Charleston and Columbia.
- Participate in all aspects of qualifications/proposals/presentations including overall strategy, messaging, content development, production and delivery. Responsible for full spectrum of RFQ/P response development from coordination to completion.
- Work closely with Director of Marketing & BD and technical staff to determine strategies on proposals and presentations; be hands-on in planning and development of strategic customized responses to RFQ/Ps and in the interview preparation.
- Develop/maintain various written marketing collateral including project sheets, resumes, award submittals, market sector brochures, and other collateral as required.
- Conduct RFP/bid searches and provide go/no recommendations to appropriate staff.
- Assist with public relations efforts including advertisements, direct mail campaigns/announcements, internal/external communication pieces, project award submissions and special events.
- Assist in deployment of new creative campaigns for industry and client-specific targets.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of digital platforms i.e. website and social media i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook as required.
- Corporate marketing duties include website, collateral, corporate branding, and coordinating team-building activities.
- Maintain and provide support to staff on marketing information systems, including sales and CRM databases.
- Provide comprehensive research for marketing and business development activities.
- Work with marketing team to develop the social media initiative and continue to maximize presence innovatively, develop appropriate content with staff for day-to-day content as well as various special campaigns.
- Demonstrate familiarity with industry trade organizations, publications, conferences and events.
- Participate in professional and community organizations to promote firm visibility and recognition.
Position Requirements: The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, liberal arts, journalism, communications or related field with 5-8 years of AEC-specific industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Marketing, PR or related field.
- 5-8 years of experience working for an A/E/C firm
- Extensive and demonstrated technical and non-technical writing competency is a must; three samples of personally written copy required with application.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud required. Familiarity with Illustrator or other tech apps a plus.
- Knowledge of CRM/relationship database platforms and information management systems preferred.
- Ability to trouble shoot and adjust accordingly, sometimes with limited supervision, to meet deadlines – demonstrated leadership and judgment skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with proposal team members, principals and external teaming partners in southeast region.
- Ability to assist with development of internal processes to streamline production efficiencies a plus.
- Ability to balance workload, prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Demonstrated will to win and positive attitude.
This is a full-time, 100% in-office position. Some overtime and regional travel consistent with position. Position has opportunity for growth.