Hussey Gay Bell is accepting applications for a Senior Civil Engineer to manage its Charleston, SC site development group. Candidate must have 8 years or more of site development design and construction administration experience and minimum 4 years of managing other engineers and technical support staff. A strong technical background with comparable leadership, communications and business development skills is a fundamental requirement. Candidate will be responsible for overseeing the design and development of construction documents for residential, educational, institutional, commercial and industrial projects; client development and interaction; and preparation of engineering service proposals. Potential high-level leadership position within the company is attainable dependent upon performance.
Other Required Qualifications:
- BS in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited institution
- Licensed Professional Engineer in SC or ability to obtain
- AutoCAD 2013 Civil 3D (or newer) and stormwater modeling experience (ICPR or XP-SWMM preferred)
- Effective planning, scheduling and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time